Thursday 28 June 2012

Mid-Year Resolution - Blogging

About two blogposts back, I mentioned something about a mid-year resolution to exercise more. The weather has set me back by a whole week as I was robbed of my good health and my resolution came to naught, will pick it up again once I finished my meds. Two rounds of antibiotics and I hope I won't be needing the third round.

Anyway - I figured I can have another mid-year resolution on a more manageable nature - sick or healthy, which I have been putting off since 2005-2007 (back when I was more active on my old blog) - I resolve to try to blog at least once a day, pictorial or otherwise.

I guess since I can tweet daily, lately, and it's gotten into a pattern of habit for me to always remember to check twitter on a daily basis, and on certain days, easily several times a day, I figured I could blog on a daily basis too. The only thing is, iPhone pix cannot be uploaded directly onto blogger. Apple developers, please do something about it! Grrrrr

Writing comes naturally to me anyway, so this won't be a mean feat.

I shall end this blogpost with a pix (and a plug for 8TV)


I'm gonna be joining my students to watch the 8TV Ultimate Power Star Grand Finals this Saturday (30th June 2012) and it is open to all as long as you reserve your tix, for FREE! Follow me on twitter @suetiong to find out more. Alternatively, if you are a Mass Comm student of TARC, check out the TARC Mass Communication Society fb page http://www.facebook.com/groups/masscommtarc/

Post Script - This mid-year resolution is done in memory of my grandpapa's 5th year of passing - his funeral was on June 28, 2007. You are dearly missed, Grandpapa.

2 comments:

Jessica Yap ❤️ 团队领导 said...

Miss, you can upload pic directly from iphone by downloading the "blogspot" application. :)

Unknown said...

Oooh, thanks for the tip!

Need to download another app ah? Geez.