Wednesday 8 June 2011

Arowana Beauty Spa, Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur - Review from Voucher purchased from MyDeal.com.my

Opening Pix: Arowana Beauty Spa, Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur

So I first started 'meddling' with groupon-similar-website: mydeal.com.my and chanced upon this deal earlier this year and purchased two vouchers, one for me and one for my mother, since the validity was until 31st Aug 2011, so I went ahead and said "Why Not?"



The original print-out of the ad.
Cool eh?

I was mostly motivated by the cheap offer, and two hours of treatment of face and body for only RM35!!!

I thought it would be a good Mother's Day treat for my mum and me, and it's quite near where I stay in Kuala Lumpur, so I joined the hundreds of others who purchased the voucher.

The young pretty manager, Wanie, who is a mother to a 9-month-old baby girl (age of baby as of June 2011).
 The view from outside the outlet. Everything is see-through so no hanky-panky going on.
 Some of the current promotions printed on the bunting outside the shop.
Aromatherapy - this is one of the decors in the inner half of the outlet - the face and body treatment area.

My mum and I enjoyed our two-hour-facial and body treatment tremendously! So I decided I would become a returning customer after finding out they NOT ONLY PROVIDE BODY AND FACIAL TREATMENTS, they also DO YOUR HAIR!!! Talk about complete package!!!

AFTER FIRST VISIT (after using MyDeal Voucher) - as a Returning Customer:

Hence, I went back to Arowana Beauty Spa again two weeks later for my hair rebonding (straightening) treatment on 31st May 2011 - I took advantage of the May promotion. Spent five hours and 30 minutes (inclusive of hair treatment & wash and blow) for my long hair.  Results: Please read on/scroll down.

Arowana Beauty Spa is also the official distributor of the France beauty line: Sans Dynamic in the Klang Valley area.





Ala carte prices of some of the treatments on offer - they have monthly promotions, so be on the look out for that!



 Up to June 30th, 2011 - you get Traditional Massage + Ear Candling for only RM79.90 (90 mins),
Bird's Nest Face Spa for RM98 for first trial (90 mins),
Body Scrub + Infrared Sauna RM69.90 (60 mins),
FOR HAIR:
Rebonding (Long Hair) - RM158 for a package of rebonding (straightening), free hair treatment, free hair cut and free hair vitamin, totally worth it!!!

For hair colour (any length), you only need to pay RM118 for hair colouring and it comes with free hair treatment.

Promotion valid until 30 June 2011.

If you miss June, there's always July promotion! ;)
 
You know how the Japanese/Korean horror movies feature women/girls who have silky straight hair? Or the Malay Pontianak/vampire with long straight hair? I've always wanted to have that and I finally got it! hahaha.. jokes aside, I love my hair now! Of course, I won't be going around to scare people with a red or white long gown every night. Hehe.

I'm very happy with my hair - Satisfied with their hair services, I then purchased the members-only offer for BUY FIVE wash and blow with serum treatment and get THREE for FREE at RM150.

They have Gold Membership (one type of membership only at the moment) for only RM30 for lifetime membership, and you get a one-year-validity of many vouchers/members-only offer that you can purchase anytime from now to next year. I plan to use the body massage/treatment voucher and my mother can use it as well, we can always go together - oh Yes, it is transferable as long as you make prior appointment!!! If it's your birthday month, you get extra discounts as well!!!
The map to go to the place on the right.

Address:
Arowana Beauty Spa
328 (Ground Floor), Jalan Negara,
Melawati Square,
Taman Melawati,
53100 Kuala Lumpur
(Behind Bank Rakyat Taman Melawati Branch),
If you're coming from the opposite direction of Bank Rakyat, then you'll see Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN/NRD) branch office first.

Call 019-2226825 or 03-41086825 for appointment.

This is not an advertorial - I wasn't paid anything, what I have gained is good service from very friendly women staff who love what they do best - to make other women look and feel good. :-) Update 2012: http://suesanctuary.blogspot.com/2012/03/hair-rebonding-2012.html

4 comments:

AROWANA BEAUTY SPA said...

tq sue.we love u much!!!welcome again ya!!

AROWANA BEAUTY SPA said...

tq sue!!love u much

Tom Yau said...

Great info. of Arowana Beauty Spa Kuala Lumpur. Didn't know they have hair treatment as well. A great complete package. Nice.

Unknown said...

Arowana beauty spa Kual Lumpur review is shared on the post her. Read to know more


beauty salon