Sunday 30 June 2013

Little Things That Matter


It is the little stuff that matters in the end. 

Don't sweat the small stuff because at the end of the day they will become bigger than you'll ever know without you having to do any worrying. 

We remember people who have passed on because of the little things and little stuff that got stuck in memory. Today I was reminded of another memory of you, mommy, because of these tomato cherries. 

I was walking down the aisle of the supermarket searching for the ingredients to make salad for Sunday lunch and then I spotted the tomato cherries. In a flash, I remembered what you told me about picking these red round ones, mommy. Thanks for the lesson I will never forget, little things like how to select the sweetest cherries and avoid the sour ones.

You are sorely missed nearly four months on... The best mother-in-law one can ever hope for. RIP.


http://suesanctuary.blogspot.com/2012/09/spending-last-moments-together.html

No comments: