Monday 29 October 2012

Quote of the Day Oct 29, 2012

Quote of the day: Don't expect anyone to understand your journey, especially when they have never walked your path.

This is a general blogpost not meant to lash out at anyone.

Some may even say, I understand what you are going through but that is like mocking because no, you don't really understand because you have not been through it so just zip it, or say I'm sorry or just say I wish you well.

Saw this shared on fb and it is worth pondering on. Yeah, they may not understand but maybe not 100%, maybe they understand some of it or a fraction? Oh well. I blog so that I can 'let it all out', so those who understand shall read this, whoever you are, thanks for reading my blog. :)

If you love reading, do check out my 'letters' under the labels menu. :)

No comments: